We believe that everyone needs to feel connected. We also believe that art brings people together in a way, that only art can. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected millions of people around the world. Everyone has a story of how being in quarantine has affected his or her life and we want to see, how it’s affected yours.
This is why we created “The Creative Pixel Project.” Our goal is to bring people together from around the world and connect them through an inclusive art project. The idea is to create a large-scale digital mural made up of hundreds of original illustrations. Each illustration selected for the project, will be converted into one pixels used in the final large scale digital mural. The theme for the illustration is-
“What does your personal COVID-19 Quarantine Look or Feel like to you?”
Participation in “The Creative Pixel Project” is FREE and open to everyone who loves to draw. No matter what your age, artistic ability or background is. All you need to do is to submit an original illustration to qualify.
Each of the illustrations submitted to the project could potentially become one of a hundred pixels used to create the large-scale digital mural.
All illustrations that are submitted to “The Creative Pixel Project” will be evaluated based on their creativity and content.
Once the final mural is created and produced, it will be shared on social media. We also hope to produce large scale printed murals and have them hung in cites around the world.
How to submit an illustration to the project? It’s easy and quick!
Just upload your illustration to Instagram and tag us @TheCreativePixelProject you can also use our hash tag #TheCreativePixelProject
Deadline to submit your illustration: Tuesday June 30th, 2020 Montreal, Time
If you have any questions or comments regarding “The Creative Pixel Project” Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or consult our website thecreativepixelproject.com
- Participation in the “The Creative Pixel Project” is open to everyone who loves to draw. No entry fee is required and all rights to the entry remain the property of the “artist.”
- All participants who submit an illustration to this project, will be referred to here as the “artist”
- The “artist” grants the non exclusive rights to “The Creative Pixel Project” to use the image submitted in all formats, electronic or otherwise for the purpose of creating a large scale art project.
- By submitting to the “The Creative Pixel Project” the entrant agrees to abide by all the rules of the project.
- Participation in the project is open to people of all ages, to everyone who loves to draw.
- Each “artist” may submit only one illustration and must be original. Plagiarism, infringement of the rights of others, or other violations, will result in disqualification.
- Each illustration submitted to the project should answer the following question: “What does your personal COVID-19 Quarantine Look or Feel like to you.”
- The launch of “The Creative Pixel Project” begins on April 20, 2020 and ends Tuesday, June 30th, 2020. All participants must submit their illustration via Instagram and tag us at @TheCreativePixelProject.
- All the illustrations submitted are eligible and could to be selected as part of the digital mural project and print project.
- The Creative Pixel Project, is owned and operated by Anna Goodson Illustration Agency. All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2020